The excitement is building!

Only 2 more days of 2009!!!  In 2 more days I will once again start a project that I attempted last year!  To simplify, I ordered a kit called Project Life.  Becky Higgins has been wonderful in keeping us updated on the status of the kits!  The kits are in the warehouse and will start to ship today!  Unfortunately, I didn’t get my order in fast enough to be included in the first batch, but soon my kit will ship too! 

Here’s a picture of the kits being delivered to the warehouse!12_28-720640

I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am to get started!  Click here to find out more about Project Life from Becky Higgins!

2 Responses
  1. kimmerbean Says:

    Kristin, I hope that you'll still be able to share your pictures and/or layouts here for this project. We live so far from each other - I really enjoy watching your life through your pictures. Love you!


  2. Jennifer Says:

    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I look forward to seeing your Project 365 pictures. I haven't decided if I am going to do it again but I started take pictures yesterday anyway. It was such a big job but it was so rewarding. Good luck!