January 18 POTD

POTD18

Today we got to puppy sit for my grand puppy!  Isn’t he sweet?  I forgot what it was like to have a puppy around…they sure are a lot of work.  He is a bull mastiff/pit bull mix and my daughter named him Fang (like the dog from the Harry Potter movie).

9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is the cutest puppy ever, so sweet just laying there. I love all your pictures.That's so nice that your husband found that last bottle of perfume for you, true love at it's best. I also love the picture of your village with all the trees and snow, like winter wonderland. Your blog is set up really cool also, love the background. I'm doing project life also feel free to visit anytime.


  2. dawn Says:

    I just left the first comment and it didn't print my name so I'm trying again. By the way my blog is posted on Jessica's link also.


  3. dawn Says:

    Hi again,

    I actually live in Madison, so still kinda close. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm still working on it as this is all new for me. Our village is more of a square so I really liked how yours was just one long row of trees and snow. I'll be back, have fun taking pictures.


  4. Emily Says:

    Oh how cute! He's going to be a big boy I bet!


  5. Bev Says:

    Do you snuggle with him at night? He looks like he would get lonely.


  6. Susan Says:

    Oh, he's just adorable!!!


  7. Michelle Says:

    Oh my goodness, what a sweet puppy!

    Thanks for stopping by my 365 blog. I did the project last year as well and really enjoyed the process.

    I hope you have a good time with your project and stop by again. :)


  8. tinkster Says:

    awww he is the sweetest thing!


  9. Diane Says:

    very cute!!!