January 24 POTD
Dinner tonight! Who would’ve thought that a crock pot roasted chicken would taste so good! It’s one of our favorites and it’s so easy to make! I’ve done this twice now and I probably won’t ever cook it another way! Being a working mom…I can also do this on the weekday! YUM!
PS. The recipe is linked to the underlined words!

ok, you can't post that picture and not put the recipe with it....that's just not right! :)
Yum!! And I was just going to ask if you were going to post the recipe until I read the last comment. :)
The recipe is in the post!!! Click on the green "crock pot roasted chicken"...it's linked!
This looks yummy!! I just bought roasting chickens at Giant Eagle last week, they were BOGO. I might try this over the weekend.Thanks for posting the receipe also.
Looks so yummy! I haven't made anything other than boneless skinless chicken breasts for so long ... I may have to pick up a roasting chicken. :)
This does look yummy and easy! Thanks for sharing :) I'm all about meals I can put in the crockpot and forget.
The recipe sounds yummy but it just doesn't seem correct that 1 serving (the whole chicken serves 4) would really have 53.2 grams of fat. It's just chicken with spices. Seems like that is wrong but I'm gonna make it anyway. Love your pictures!!