February 7 POTD

POTD38

Yesterday I cleaned out my computer/craft room and I finally got rid of an old computer.  I figured this was the perfect place to put my Project Life stuff!  I’m the type of person that if it’s outta sight…it’s outta mind!   I had seen one blog, where the girl’s dog had chewed her album and even though my dogs don’t make it a habit of chewing…I figured I wasn’t taking any chances.

5 Responses
  1. Michelle Says:

    I would kill to have my own craft space where I could leave everything out to play with!

    My dog would only eat my scrapbook albums if they were covered with high grade leather! :)


  2. dawn Says:

    I love how you have it all set up in one place so neat and pretty.


  3. dawn Says:

    I meant to ask in my first comment, do you mind if I put you on my blogs that I read list?


  4. Kristin Says:

    I don't mind at all Dawn! Go for it!


  5. Cherie Says:

    Love you set up here. I really like how your blog is set up so neat! Visiting from Jessica Turner's blog.