March 1 POTD

POTD60

Couldn’t decide, so decided to use both and I promise this is the lat of the bird photos for a while too!  I swear I take more pictures of my birds and my dogs than I do my own kids!  The one on your left is a starling!  I never really thought of these as pretty birds…and I don’t like the fact that they hog the feeders!  But look at the color!  I love that they come so close to the house!  I can get some great close-ups!  The other is a hairy woodpecker!  It’s like the downy, but bigger!  My husband got me a new suet feeder and put it right outside the computer room window!

4 Responses
  1. Annie Says:

    your bird pictures are beautiful Kristin!


  2. Michelle Says:

    Personally I love all the bird shots. Even though we do see birds here, we don't see the same type.

    Great shots!


  3. wendy Says:

    Wow, this is beautiful, I love both photos, great detail in them!


  4. cobi Says:

    these are gorgeous shots!