Project Life Tuesday and pictures to date!

You know that Spring is in the air when you see pictures like this around the house! My son can’t wait to go fishing! The boy loves to fish!
March 13
The craftiness runs in the family! Kaylie’s into making friendship bracelets now! She found an old friendship bracelet book her sister left behind!
March 14
Daddy must be getting ready to plant seeds! In the past we’ve waited and had a hard time finding them! Let the gardening season begin!
March 15
Scrubby O’s and dishcloths! This is what I’m knitting at the moment! Knitting is such a relaxing hobby and it’s something I can do while watching TV. These knit up quick and easy!
March 16
Today I went with my dad to pick up aluminum cans along our road! He’s retired now and this is something he likes to do to keep busy! It was a nice day out and we spent 2 hours doing what he likes to do! I just have to get him to understand…I didn’t do it for money…he always wants to pay me! I did it because I want to.

My husband has his seeds ready to go and drawings for a garden. He gets excited at this time of year. I like spending time with my dad too and sometimes invite him out places we go and he always tries to pay for all of us. They want to take care of us even when we are adults. Good knitting projects your doing and your daughters braclets.
I just bought my daughter's those comforters a month ago, love the colors. Enjoy your week, going to be like spring again. Thanks for visiting.
Thanks for your nice comments about my photo albums and scrapbooks! Good luck getting them all organized!
So nice of you and your dad to pick up cans. That is the problem around here once the snow melts....there is sooo much trash along the roads!
Have a great week! May I add you to my "blogs I follow" list?
Oh, these were neat! I remember making those braclets! How cute.
I enjoyed my visit to you awesome blog!!
Blessings~
I also love knitting, and also do it in the evening. At the moment I am knitting a pair of Jaywalker socks, and they are turning out to be so much fun to knit. Have a great week!
I wish we lived somewhere that we could have a garden! We are buried in snow 6 months out of the year and too cold for 2 more. So sad! Hope you have a wonderful crop this year!
These photos are great. I would love to be able to knit. Sounds like you got to spend some good quality time with your father. I remember spending hours making the friendship bracelets.
These are great Kristin!
Hey - I just wanted to let you know that I plan to post some info on my lighting for my pictures on my blog tomorrow. Thanks for asking about it. Hopefully somebody finds it helpful. :) Thanks for the suggestion!
Glad to see you are hanging in with P365! It really is rewarding. I am about to send my 2009 book to print and it's amazing to sit back and realize how many pictures and stories have been captured over the year. Good luck!