Here’s today’s photo! It’s from my medical coding book. I had to look this up for one of my assignments and it’s one I can relate to very well. This is a code that will probably stick with me forever.
I just stumbled across your blog in Becky Higgins comments. I love how your blog looks. You are off to a great start on your pictures, the snowy one in the village is my favorite. I'm going to try and start a blog too for my Project Life. I made up my own p365 for last year also. Thanks for sharing your photos.
Welcome to my 365 Blog 2010! It's my goal to capture one photo or memory each day. Follow me on this journey as I am determined to finish it this time!
Hi,
I just stumbled across your blog in Becky Higgins comments. I love how your blog looks. You are off to a great start on your pictures, the snowy one in the village is my favorite. I'm going to try and start a blog too for my Project Life. I made up my own p365 for last year also. Thanks for sharing your photos.
I picked up on your blog from Scrapbookers Inner Circle. I love your blog, and I love that you share your photo's and your album.
Great photo's
Good to know that code! It's a "keeper" for me, too!
Stopping by from Jessica's blog, and I am pretty sure I have a couple bottles of your perfume in my Mary Kay closet, if you're interested!