Project Life Pages

Periodically I will share some of my pages to show that I am keeping up!  I had the day off today, so I got to play with project life a little to see how it was going to work out!  I must say…I LOVE IT!  It feels so good to print photos and get them into a book!  I can’t wait to print more, but I’m probably going to print every couple of weeks…so I’m pretty much on track!

Here’s my cover page!

IMG_8883

I added a few of my own embellishments, but probably won’t do that too much through the album!  Remember my new years resolution is to keep it simple!

IMG_8886

IMG_8887

 

 

Here’s the start of the first week!  I haven’t figured out how I want to add the title on the title card (upper left corner) and I haven’t figured out how I want to do my journaling.  I’m one of those that doesn’t like my hand writing…so still trying to decide just how I’ll do it.   I thought about running the cards through the printer…but then I’d have to somehow find a way to not print over the designs.  Right now they just have the stickers showing the day, but in the next few days I’ll add the journaling.

So far…I’m loving it!

11 Responses
  1. Debbie Says:

    Awesome job! I found you through Becky's site and thanks so much for sharing. I really like your cover page. Thanks for the ideas!

    I'm just dying to physically get started on my book... Haven't put mine together yet because I'm missing one kit from my shipment and one is supposed to be for my sister. I really need to relinquish the one I got and wait for the other to arrive - it's just killing me that I can't crack it open and start setting it up.

    I'm right with you on keeping it simple. But even with the little embellishment that you did do, it was very minimal and yet you made it your own. Nice job!


  2. wendy Says:

    Saw you on Scrapbookers Inner Circle.

    This turned out so fun! I love seeing what everyone is doing with their project life. I just took mine out of the box tonight and it's fun to play with.

    Great job!


  3. JoLynn Says:

    I really like your first page. I hemmed and hawed with mine. I decided not to include photos, but who knows? Maybe I will change my mind. Thanks for sharing this! Good to see other people's works of art!


  4. heididh33 Says:

    That's awesome!! I love those kits. I just am not sure I am ambitious enough to take it on right now. I think I'll just digiscrap mine this time around. Looking forward to seeing what you have for pictures everyday!
    Thanks for stopping by my Project 365!


  5. The Bashams Says:

    Your Project Life looks great! Good job.
    Your photos are wonderful.


  6. I love how you did the cover page. Looks great! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Your's is beautiful!


  7. Diane Says:

    so jealous...we are still waiting here in Australia.
    I expect it any day...cn't wait :)


  8. thanks for stopping by my blog! i, too, love to see how everyone's putting their albums together and to see their photos. i love your title page. . . i think it's awesome that you not only share your photos, but how the album looks once you get the photos in. i think i'll try that next time.


  9. Lea Says:

    I love your photos. They're wonderful! I really love this project, it's the 2nd year I've done it. It's a lot of work but so worth it!


  10. I love your layouts! Can't wait to print my pictures and get them in there.


  11. Looove your cover page! I found your blog through Becky Higgins. Love your pictures!