April 1 through 9th
Trying really hard to stay caught up. It sure does get hard once the weather starts getting nice!
April 1st
Nothing like a new box of sidewalk chalk!
April 2nd
Kaylie got to color eggs by herself this year. Jonathon went fishing with his dad for the weekend and she had fun doing it on her own.
April 3rd
This is my oldest and her boyfriend. Actually taken on Easter Sunday, but because I don’t see her much, I decided to slip it in on a day I missed. Close enough…right?
April 4th
Easter Sunday! The kids are getting older so there weren’t any egg hunts this year. Just a good time at grandma’s on a perfectly gorgeous day! This is my niece and daughter coming up with moves for a baton routine!
April 5th
The Easter bunny brought the kids birdhouses to paint while they are home on spring break. They couldn’t wait to do them. I think they both did a wonderful job!
April 6th
The tree swallows have returned. They are fun to watch. They squabble all the time!
April 7th
I decided to teach myself to crochet! While I love loom knitting, the looms can be pretty expensive. I’m making dishcloths (yellow) and Kaylie decided she wanted to learn too (multicolored). She did a really good job so far! It’s so fun…and addicting!
April 8th
ONE MORE MONTH! I’m expected to be done with my medical coding class by May 8th!!! I’m counting down the days. The end is in sight! I can’t wait!
April 9th
The kids both read during spring break. Jonathon was moved from his IEP English to and inclusive English class. He now has to read 3 books a quarter. The best part…he’s doing it on his own! He’s made such progress and I think he’s actually starting to enjoy it!

Hi Kristin,
Glad to see you've been happily busy. Great photos this week. I love love your bird pictures, how do you get that close and get such a perfect photo? Love the birdhouses. We had a fun Easter too, lots of pics on my blog. I bought the same chalk last year and used it as a potd too we still have half the chalk left, amazing for us. Your older daughter is pretty reminds me of mine who is going to be 21 soon. My kids have been reading like crazy during break lots of good new books to keep them busy. Glad to hear your almost done with school, how exciting and you should be so proud of yourself. That is a lot of hard work and it sounds like your doing good. Have a great week, thanks for the great photos.