The rest of March!
March 24
Sadie getting some fresh air on the deck! It’s so nice to go outside again!
March 25
The 4th grade music program! In 4th grade they learn to play the recorder. They did a really good job…I so hate the lighting in these events.
March 26
Kaylie was selected a terrific kid for the month of February! We had a breakfast this morning with the March kids, because they had a snow day in February!
March 27
The boys went to Toledo for the Walleye Run. Didn’t have much luck catching anything so they went to Bass Pro shops!
March 28
Kaylie and I went to see the High School production of The Sound of Music! It was AWESOME! The did a wonderful job! I seriously had goosebumps with every song!
March 29
Missed a day…will fill in with something, just not sure what yet!
March 30
A decoration I knitted last year! Kids pulled out the decorations today.
March 31
Tomorrow is April Fools! Before we left work, the girls filled up the boss’s office with just about every chair we have in the office! The sad part was the cleaning people must thought we wanted them to vaccum and put all the chairs back. My boss never saw it!

Great pictures this week.My girls had their concerts this week also. I love that bunny he's so cute. I just decorated for Easter also. That is such a funny prank to pull on your boss, too bad it didn't work though. It is nice to be outdoors again and to have the windows open.
I hopped on over here to catch up with your blog and also to thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on mine... So thank you! Your March 31st photo absolutely cracks me up! Those poor cleaning ladies. And I too love St. Patrick's Day dinner. In fact, I meant to get a photo of ours too and I can't remember why I didn't. Oh, and I love your box of sidewalk chalk photo... Anyway, I'm enjoying your photos and congratulations as your graduation day gets closer and closer. :)